Saturday, December 10, 2011

Make Money Blogging Online



What is blogging?

I don't know what is exact definition of blogging but I may define blogging as
Writing and publishing articles on a blog platform i.e. WordPress,Blogger for money or for some other purpose
My site is also a blog hosted at blogger.com . I hope you have got idea of what a blog is

Where to start?

I suggest you start using www.blogger.com free hosting. Write articles there and earn money for traffic in your articles. You may also use www.wordpress.com or WordPress pro hosting but they are difficult for beginners.

How Do I earn money through blogging?

First of all you must to write articles at your blog. If you are getting visitors to your blog it means your job is good. Now place ads on your blog and earn money per click on ad. If you are writing articles regularly but are not having enough traffic I suggest you to write articles on how to get traffic to your blog. I am sure you will get hundreds of these online.

How to get Ads?

You may get ads from www.google.com/adsense It may take upto two days to get your google adsense account approved. You may search for many other ad service providers online.


How much will I earn?

You may earn from 0USD to unlimited amount. It depends upon traffic of your blog and topic of your blog. Many people are still struggling to earn from Google but still many people are making hundreds of dollars per day easily.





2 comments:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for an excellent contextual advertising network, I suggest you check out Chitika.

    ReplyDelete